Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Keeping up with the Blog

As you can see I did go for a few months without posting.  I am wondering if the Blog is worth my time. Of course what I need to prove that it is worth the time I spend, is followers and then ultimately I need to produce income from these followers.  Hmm but how to do that? 

Computer Tutor is always looking to grow and expand.  If you can make suggestions that will help us better aid senior citizens and their computer needs please write.

At this time we offer an array of services from purchasing the computer and setting the PC up in the clients home, to sitting and training someone new one on one.  You can see a complete listing on our web site at www.sscomputertutor.com 

If you know a senior citizen that needs computer help in central FL contact Simply Seniors Computer Tutor!

cg3

321-431-3866

No comments:

Post a Comment